Oh my goodness all of these new products have my head SPINNING!! So many options and fun new things to put together!
In the spirit of the upcoming holidays below is a super cute tutorial on how to make a sweet bunny headband!!
Things you’ll need:
- 3/8″ Iridescent White glitter headband in the size you want (we used 15″)
- Single Shabby Bunny in White (or color of your choice we have several!)
- A padded bow applique in light pink (or color of your choice!!)
- White felt circle (Or a color matches the bunny)
- Glue the ends of the elastic together to create your headband!
- Place the headband center on the back of the bunny. Glue the felt circle to the back of the bunny to hold the headband in place.
- On the front of the bunny glue the bow applique where you wish! We glued ours under the bunny’s left ear!
I think this is the sweetest headband for spring time and Easter (which is April 20th this year gals!)!!
Our new shabby rose trim arrivals inspired me to make several awesome headbands for my niece!!
This headband is super cute for upcoming Valentine’s Day! I used our Punk Hearts shabby rose trim and matching padded heart appliques in the middle to tie everything together! I used our dark hot pink FOE for the band.
The next headband I put together was inspired by New Year’s Eve!! I think it would be super cute for any fun dress up day! I used our new Black Breeze shabby trim for the flowers. Then placed a fun padded metallic gold star in the middle to bring out the flecks of gold in the trim!
My favorite holiday is St. Patty’s day and it’s right around the corner!!! I love our new St. Patty’s tartan shabby trim and padded shamrock appliques! I couldn’t resist putting them all together into a fun headband!
Check out all of our new shabby trims and fun appliques on our website!! There’s so many fun new products to play with and since spring right around the corner all the bright colors make me giddy with excitement for warmer weather!!
Let your inspiration carry you to new heights and send us photos of your creations!! We always love to see what you come up with and inspire us in return! email@example.com