Hallelujah at least we’re just about ready to launch our brand spankin’ new website. Most of you know we just launched the LAST new one in July-but unfortunately it has been plagued with time consuming issues which our support folks were unable to ever explain or alleviate. We’re planning to switch everything over this weekend so if you have trouble connecting to the site just give it a day! It takes a little while to get the servers and everything properly moved.
I wanted to do a post of all the cool features the new website has-I think it’ll be MUCH easier for you guys to shop from.
1) There’s a whole tab for wholesale, but the great thing about this new site is it AUTOMATICALLY updates your cart to show wholesale pricing once you add enough items to it. Here’s what you’ll see once the cart updates. If it doesn’t update automatically then you don’t have enough eligible items in your cart! The message right under “Cart” tells you how much you saved by purchasing in bulk 🙂
2) Another great thing about this new site is that for items with a TON of colors we’ve uploaded pictures of each color. When you click on the name in the drop down menu the main picture changes to THAT specific color so you know exactly what you’re getting! Check out our buttons here to see what I mean.
3) Another great thing is there’s a newsletter sign up right at the bottom of any page. Super easy! And no need to write me to sign you up. You can also find our shop phone number, email and hours at the bottom of any page.
4) Not sure what items are eligible for wholesale? The discount works no matter what links you click, but quick links to the wholesale eligible categories can be found under the “Wholesale Eligible” tab of our shop.
5) At any point during your shopping experience you can look to the top right of the store to see your current order total-super easy! Our social media links are right there as well. In addition the search bar is in line with those items so you can search for anything you’re looking for in the shop!
6) One common complaint with our old website was that ordering elastics one at a time was very time consuming. We’ve implemented a grid style ordering system for most of the elastics and trims so that you can hit add to cart once-at the end of the list of available options.
Our plan is to port the website over THIS weekend so in the mean time you’ll still see the old site. If you have any questions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can answer them as we get this new site running smoothly 🙂